About 75%-90% of infertility cases can be diagnosed depending on the complexity or rarity of the condition. That leaves around 10%-25% of infertility as unexplained. In fact, unexplained [...]
Creating hope, changing perspectives
Your guide to the best international clinics and treatments for assisted reproduction
World-class fertility clinics across the world
Fertility Hub is your one stop resource for information on assisted reproduction. Whether you are a patient who is coming to terms with a recent diagnosis or a healthcare professional who wants to keep abreast of developments in the field.
Ask us a question
The experienced team at the Fertility Hub would love to hear from you! We understand that infertility is a complex condition that can be very frustrating, but knowledge is power and we encourage you to get in touch and ask us for advice. We do not provide medical advice, but can help you along your journey and advise you on all the avenues that are open to you prior to consulting a medical specialist. If you need specific medical advice then we will happily put you in touch with one of our reliable healthcare partners.
Our service is free of charge, so please reach out to us today!
Fertility treatment options
If you have received a fertility diagnosis then you probably have a good idea of what treatment you might need to help you to conceive. However, if you have only recently discovered that you are having a problem, then why not use the ask a question feature and our team will direct you as to which fertility treatment options that you should investigate.
For some women that are suffering with infertility the cause may be an incapable womb or that they have had a hysterectomy.
With advances in genetic testing, there are a number of procedure such as Pre Implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD), Pre Implantation Genetic Screening and Pre Implantation Tissue Typing (PTT) that may help your chances of a successful pregnancy.
IUI is an assisted reproduction technique that places sperm directly in to the womb, in the hope that it swims to meet an egg and fertilizes. The process only takes about 10 minutes and is a painless procedure. The prepared sperm is inserted directly in to the womb via a catheter.