Gutenberg 5, Torre de la Calesta, Bajp 29016, Malaga, Spain
Centro Gutenberg was founded in 1987 and is accredited by the Spanish Association of Reproductive Biology, Spanish Society for Clinical Biochemistry and Molecular Pathology and the Spanish Fertility Society.
- Quality and Environmental Policy / UNE-EN ISO 9001
- External quality control of the Reproduction Lab (Spanish Association of Reproductive Biology)
- Clinical laboratory quality assurance program (Spanish Society for Clinical Biochemistry and Molecular Pathology)
- Collaborating centre with the Assisted Reproductive Technologies Registry (Spanish Fertility Society)
- Collaborating centre with the Assisted Reproductive Technologies Registry (Spanish Fertility Society) Diploma
- 68% success rates on women under 35
- Average price for IVF including ICSI 3500 Euro
With over 30 years experience in assisted reproduction you are in safe hands with the medical team at Centro Gutenberg. They were the first IVF unit in Malaga to produce a live birth, and have helped many thousands of women in the region and internationally achieve their dream of motherhood.
Malaga is located on the famous Costa Del Sol, and provides an excellent location for a relaxing option to combine a holiday with fertility treatment. Their international team are fluent in Spanish, English and French so that you as the patient fully understand all steps of your treatment.
Meet the Team
Ask us a question
We understand that infertility is a complex condition that can be very frustrating, but knowledge is power and we encourage you to get in touch and ask us for advice. If you need specific medical advice then we will happily put you in touch with one of our reliable healthcare partners.
Our service is free of charge, so please reach out to us today!