Reproductive Medicine Associates of New Jersey
RMA of New Jersey
What You Can Expect at RMA of New Jersey
- 82.9% live birth rate per new patient for women under 35 in NJ, 2016 rates*
- IVF cycle cost – retrieval and transfer $14,750
Reproductive Medicine Associates of New Jersey (RMA New Jersey) is a premier fertility clinic with 10 locations in New Jersey, United States. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, NJ, the clinic is home to some of the most recognized fertility doctors in the world. It conducts the industry’s most cutting-edge research and since founding in 1999, has brought more than 40,000 babies to loving families!
RMA is a full-service fertility center offering:
- Baseline fertility testing for men and women
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI),
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), Genetic embryo testing or PGT-A
- Gender selection
- Egg freezing
- Sperm freezing
- Embryo freezing and storage
- Third party services like egg donation, sperm donation and surrogacy (including the LGBTQ community).
With a state-of-the-art IVF laboratory, on-site surgical center that performs reproductive surgery and a full-time reproductive urologist, RMA has all the services an individual or couple could need on their fertility journey.
At RMA, our doctors invest in patients’ stories, take personalized care seriously and prioritize the success of patients above all else.
*A comparison of clinic success rates may not be meaningful because patient medical characteristics, treatment approaches and entrance criteria for ART may vary from clinic to clinic.
Meet the Team
Ask us a question
We understand that infertility is a complex condition that can be very frustrating, but knowledge is power and we encourage you to get in touch and ask us for advice. If you need specific medical advice then we will happily put you in touch with one of our reliable healthcare partners.
Our service is free of charge, so please reach out to us today!